Something to look forward to…Thanks to Mike Una.
The premise is simple:
1. Wait until October 28th with growing anticipation.
2. Bicycle, walk, or swim to your nearest secondhand store.
3. Locate and purchase a cheap electronic noisemaking (or video) device.
4. Take it home and bend it!
5. Document the process and end result, then upload it to the internet in some fashion- Youtube, Flickr, etc, all with the tag “circuitchallenge.” (and createdigitalmusic, of course)
6. We will gather the results and feature them on createdigitalmusic.com and on www.getlofi.com.
The winner will receive, um, a token prize of low value, to be decided later. Something though. And we’ll publish your picture on the internet for the universe to see.
Of course, it’s not about winning, oh no. It’s about getting off your keister and bending some circuits!
Never bent a circuit before but always wanted to? Now’s your chance!
— Mike Una
I, CM will be participating as well but will not be claiming any prizes. Just the sheer joy of a participating. Good luck.
* Prizes Update *
Currently there are 4 Sponsors willing to donate some nice prizes:
* FutureKomp – CDs.